Thermo Fisher darbo pasiūlymas
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics siūlo IP (intellectual property) analitiko darbą turintiems biochemijos, organinės chemijos ar molekulinės biologijos magistro laipsnį.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB develops, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 600 employees team:
IP (intellectual property) Analyst
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- Search in patents and scientific publications databases for certain technologies or scientific data;
- Analysis of identified publications, preparation of summary reports for IP attorneys or R&D scientists;
- Search in nucleotide/protein sequences databases, data analysis, report preparation;
- Invention sensing: identification of inventive concepts in R&D basic research projects, or in new product development processes;
- Trade secret and know-how management;
- University education in life sciences (M.S. degree in biochemistry, organic chemistry, molecular biology, etc.).
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking, meticulousness, patience, attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work with large massifs of information.
- Interest in new research tools and technologies, willingness to learn.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written).
- Work experience in life sciences/chemistry laboratory – advantage.
- Basics in law, or business administration – advantage.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company, on-site training.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English no later than July 15th by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected applicants will be informed.